Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Time



I saw this somewhere and thought it would be fun to post. 6 things you love or hate about Spring...it can be 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 pictures, 6 videos, etc....




1) I love Spring weather!


2) Spring puts me in the mood to throw things out and clean really good


3) I love to open my windows and let fresh air in!


4) I love Spring because it means Summer is on it's way (which usually equals a trip to the

beach)


5) Most everyone is happy for a little while...sunshine does wonders!


6) I hate the allergies, headaches, and snot it brings!



Feel free to comment on your 6 best or worst things about Spring! Happy Spring!!
Oh and by the way, nothing exciting happened today. It was nice and sunny here so we were outside all day. Have a good evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment