Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Fever


I got up around 6:30 this morning have gone full speed since. I've made breakfast, cleaned up the mess, finished 2 loads of laundry, cleaned the bathroom and am currently starting on the rest of the house...or trying to. I had to take a break to rant for a second because my little rugrats are about to do me in! As fast as I can get things picked up and move to another section to pick up, the littlest one is right behind me pulling out what I just picked up. He's a fast little booger!! "B" is circling around me riding his scooter so I'm trying not to get ran over or trip and fall over him. I have made the mistake of already pulling out the Easter eggs for them to play with. Neither one of them can tolerate the eggs put together...so they both sit and pull them apart, put them back in the bucket, stand up and dump them over their heads...sending parts all OVER the place. "M" just goes insane when he sees it and I think I'm almost with him. I however, can not stand them apart, so I sit and put them all together (just a vicious cycle!) "C" figured out how to unscrew his sippy cup (how, I have yet to figure that out) and dump half of his milk out all over the kitchen floor and then proceed to walk through it and splash in it. Awww to be a kid again!! I have spring fever really bad and I am ready to throw everything out! But, as I get ready to toss some things, I see a potential yard sale growing. So I start throwing it all in a box for another day to tag and sale...gotta make a buck where ya can! Well, now that I have that off of my chest, I'll get back to cleaning....

No comments:

Post a Comment