Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hair


I figured I wouldn't get a chance to blog before we left, but this is some what like therapy for me lol So "M" and I buzzed little "C's" hair tonight. I just can't imagine the thought of him going in for surgery and having his hair half shaved and the rest just left. I know that the nurses don't have time to give a proper hair cut before "C" has his surgery...they will only shave what they need to. Underneath all the hair that he had, it is actually really blonde...like white blonde. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, but for his first hair cut...it's a buzz cut. I can deal with this a lot better than I can knowing the "unknown" under his bandages. Not sure if I mentioned it before but he's getting cut from ear to ear through the hairline. So we're almost 100% packed. We have a couple bags in the car ready to go and will finish the rest in the morning. I'm off to bed to try and get some sleep. Hopefully more tonight because I'm sure tomorrow night will be less.

No comments:

Post a Comment