Saturday, March 7, 2009

Growing up way too fast


Well, my baby (one of them) is officially signed up for preschool. I'm not sure that I'm ready for him to go, but he's very excited and loves his school! Everyone there is really nice and it comes equipped with cameras in every room so I can log on and see him at any time. So, starting in the fall, he'll be going Tuesday and Thursday from 12p-3pm. This all happens so fast...I can't believe he's old enough to start school. He'll be driving before I know it - ahhhhhhhh!


We also met a friend at the park yesterday so the boys could get out and run. We fed the ducks and played soccer. "B" has really improved with his dribbling since last year. I've noticed a huge difference. He's wanting to play again this summer....along with tee-ball and football. I guess he's gonna be my all-star player lol


I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your weekend as I'm off to get a birthday present for my niece's pool party tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment