Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stuck Inside


As I mentioned in a couple posts earlier, I am babysitting for some friends of ours while their normal babysitter is on vacation. It's for 10 days and today was day 6. I have a huge headache and have a mound of laundry to do. The first few days, I thought, I wouldn't mind babysitting all the time. It's good extra money and relatively easy. As of today, there's no way in the world! I have no idea how working mothers get it all done. I'm at my house babysitting and still don't have time to get stuff around here done. I LOVE being a stay at home mom and am very THANKFUL that I do not work outside the home! This week has really opened my eyes up to that. I can't wait for the weekend so I can take "B" and do something special. Poor guy has been shuffled to the side, finding things of his own to keep him entertained because I have two others to take care of and we've been stuck inside for the last 3 days because it's done nothing but rain. I am ready for some sunshine and the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment