Friday, April 3, 2009

Blah


We have done nothing today. I got up and completed my work out and after that, a BIG nada! It's cold and rainy here today and I haven't even left the house. I did get a shower and my hair went right back up in a ponytail! I did do a couple loads of laundry and ran the dishwasher. Before "M" left for work we all took a nap. That was nice...can't remember the last time I had a nap! I'm taking "B" to an egg hunt tomorrow and the weather is supposed to be back up in the 60's and sunny so we're excited about that.


This just in...What in the heck goes through kids heads??? I'm trying to get things picked up around here before the kids get ready for bed and as I'm yelling at "B" for the...let's see...15th time to get his toys picked up, he takes a small dump truck from his toy box and chuck's it across the room. I'm just looking at him and he smiles and pretends to start juggling! Where in the world has he seen anyone juggle and what would possess him to start now?? We've been in the house for one day so I'm not chalking it up to cabin fever. All the while this is going on, "C" is obsessed with the trash can and is constantly pulling things back out - even with the child locks on the door. I won't hear him doing it and walk in the kitchen to find a mess that looks like a cat tore into a trash bag. Just pieces of crap and paper towels strung out all over. I think tonight I could lose my mind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment