Friday, April 10, 2009

ME


Today I was able to get out by myself for a while. I was in dire need of a break. "B" didn't go to bed until after 10 because he had a late nap yesterday and sometimes you just have to let them rest! Well, I paid for it because he was up by 7am today and CRANKY!! He was so whinny and that just had a ripple affect on everyone. We get frustrated because he's tired and starts throwing tantrums and just acting up. "M" went to work and my mom watched the boys. I went to get a hair cut and decided to try the new spray tanning bed. Boy was that an experience! If you've never done this, you have to try it at least once. I don't know anyone personally who has done this...only seen the episode of Friends about a thousand times where Ross doesn't get turned around in time and sprays the front of him about 4 times. It so could happen though if you don't pay attention to what you're doing in there. There's a lot of prep work before you get in. Thank goodness there were no mirrors in the booth!! You have to stand awkwardly and with your fingers in a curled position as if you have arthritis so bad you can't move them. It's actually quiet comical. I'm pretty dark and so far no streaks or misses. We'll find out in the morning once I've had a shower. I wanted somewhat of a tan for Easter. As of right now, I'd do it again. It only lasts for about a week though but it seems to be pretty awesome for a quick color fix! Well, I'm off to boil some eggs so we can color them tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I did it once and the same friends episode kept popping in my head...I didn't really care for it much though...don't think I'd do it again

    ReplyDelete