Friday, February 27, 2009

Waiting...

Yesterday I took "B" and "C" to Quantum Soccer. This is a local indoor soccer arena. They have recently added a huge inflatable slide/house and put out balls, hoola hoops, and fun noodles for the kids to go wild. They can run the soccer field and just totally burn up energy. "B" had a good time, as well as "C". We met a few friends there and had a good time. "B" and I then went shopping to finish up things for "C's" 1st Birthday Party this weekend. "B" was starting to get a small cough by yesterday afternoon. Last night he woke up coughing and with a fever. It never fails that when we have a rough night, "M" gets called out. The phone rings at 5:45 telling him he had to mark up by 6am. So, needless to say, everyone was up. "B" has just been lying around all morning so I'm waiting for 8am to get here so I can call the doctor. I've gotta get him fixed before "C" catches this cold gone wrong. We have to take "C" up to Pittsburgh next week for pre-op work so I'm trying to keep him as well as I can. With the weather the way it is here, it's no wonder everyone is getting sick. Well, I'm off to start breakfast...hope you all have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment