Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Throw Me Some Beads...Mister!!


If you've never been to Mardi Gras, you're truly missing out. I sort of have my own Bucket List and this was one of the places I wanted to go and experience. A few years ago, a year or so before "M" came along, I went with a friend. We had an absolute blast!! I loved every minute of it. I am a true city girl at heart! My hotel was right on Bourbon Street and once we arrived, the Valet driver took my car and that was the last time I saw it until we were checking out. So as today ends the '09 Mardi Gras Season...Happy Fat Tuesday Everyone!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, do we love NOLA, too! Hubby proposed to me there! Good times, great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O so I'm a big fat hick...what is Fat Tuesday & what is Mardi Gras all about???

    ReplyDelete