Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love


Happy Valentine's Day...I really enjoy this day. I think every day we all take things for granted and this day just makes us stop and think. It allows us the chance to do something special for the one's we love. Last night "M" and I went out to dinner and a movie...the movie wasn't all that great but he was a great sport and sat through enduring the 2 hour ongoing feature. I am very thankful to have "M" in my life. I'm not really sure what I would do without him. So, "M" if you are reading this...I love you very much and I appreciate all of the things that you do for me and our boys. Next, to all of my friends...thanks for always being there and the never ending support...I love you girls!! I hope each of you spend the rest of this Valentine's Day with your loved ones and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment