Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Unknown


So I'm having trouble coming up with something for today. I have a ton of stuff to get done today so my mind is somewhere else. Most of you know that we'll be leaving tomorrow morning for Pittsburgh to take "C" up for his consultation. We have no idea what will happen. We may be staying for a few days while he has surgery or we may be coming back tomorrow evening. The hardest part about all of this is the unknown. We aren't really sure what's growing in his cheek, what all of that will turn out to be, etc. The only thing I do know is that it's all in GOD's hands. He won't give us anything we can't handle. All of this has made "M" and I stronger people. By the time all of this is over, we'll be even stronger! Philippians 4:13 "I can do everything through him who gives me strength"

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! Remember that verse because you CAN do all things through He who gives you strength!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete