Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bored



So we're going on about day 4 where we haven't been out of the house. This morning we have already built a fort, have every single toy thrown out of the toy box, and cheerios spread from one end of the house to the other. I absolutely love the snow, but I'm wishing for a break. I'd love to see the sun come out and dry this stuff up! I guess since we've been stuck in the house for so long , "C" has now started to walk. He is still a little (well a lot) wobbly, but he has figured out that he can explore things from a higher level. As for "B", he has an "imaginary" dog named Doggy Puppy "G". Well this morning, doggy puppy turned in to a roller skate. "B" had tied my robe belt to his roller skate and was taking him for a walk. He then proceeded to tell me that he was taking doggy puppy for shots. He was "weally, weally sick". So off they went. Now you have to get the full picture here..."B" is wearing a bright yellow over sized t-shirt, a very bright blue sun hat (side flaps and all), he had a tennis shoe on one foot and a snow boot on the other....pulling a pink floral belt from my robe that is tied to a red roller skate. Up and down the halls he went pulling his "dog". All of this has taken place before 8am. I just can't wait to see what else the day will bring...

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya...I need to get outta here too! I think we may be taking a trip to grandmas today or ,sigh, Walmart:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, need to get out of the house! However, it appears that you are having a fun day though...better than the alternative...grouchy kids!!

    ReplyDelete