Monday, January 26, 2009

Little Things


Have you ever stopped and just thought about all of the little things in life that makes you happy? I guess having kids and almost turning 30 (ahhhhhhh) my views on things have totally changed. I'm learning to not sweat the small stuff and just take each day as it comes. I've listed some of the things that I love and I hope as you're reading mine, you'll take a minute from this crazy life we live in and think of little things make you happy!

My boys laughter, "M", the smell of rain, a warm sunny day, the smell of flowers, the smell of newly cut grass, vanilla, a fresh pot of coffee brewing, walking barefooted in the sand, the smell of the ocean, hot laundry right out of the dryer, the way I feel on a crisp fall day, the colors of the leaves in the fall, 1st snow of the winter, having a snowball fight, making snow angels, the rush I get on black friday, a short line at the store, hitting all green lights, laughing, smiling, an unexpected hug, someone else washing my hair, 1st night sleeping on new sheets, waking up Christmas morning, the smell on Thanksgiving Day

No comments:

Post a Comment