I have now been tagged twice so I figure that I better get on it before I get it again...Both tags were similar so I combined them so I had to only do it once. Candice from A Day in the Life of a Mom with Spirited Children tagged me on Tuesday and Shelley from I'm Still Standing
got me today.
Okay so here are the rules of this whole blogger tag game...
1) Mention the person who tagged you and be sure to link to them (see above)
2) Post your list of 8's
3) Tag 8 bloggers and don't forget to tell them!
8 of My Favorite Foods
1. Grilled Chicken
4. Steak - medium well
8. Vanilla soft serve ice cream
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Going to the beach (in 3 weeks)
2. Losing Weight and keeping it off!
3. Summertime with my boys
4. "B" starting preschool in the fall
5. Going to walk 3 miles as soon as I'm done with this
6. Going to Heaven and seeing my grandpa again!!
7. Growing old with "M"
8. Watching my kids grow up
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Took both boys to Kindermusik
2. Bought mother's day presents
3. Washed clothes
4. Ran the vaccum
5. Paid Bills - yuck!
6. Picked up "M's" uniform from the cleaners
7. Picked up Rx's from pharmacy
8. Watched Cougar
8 Things I Want to do Before I Die
1. Go to Italy
2. Sky Dive
3. Go to the Kentucky Derby
4. Get my Nursing Degree
5. Become Financially Stable
6. Take my kids to Disney World
7. Visit every state in the US
8. See my kids have grandkids
8 Shows I Watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Biggest Loser
5. Wife Swap
7. Lie to Me
8. Jon & Kate Plus 8/Little People Big World - same night so I added them both lol
8 Ways in Which I Kill Time
1. Run the vaccum
2. Play FarmTown on Facebook
4. Check E-mail
6. Fold Laundry
7. Play outside
8 Lucky Girls Getting Tagged!!!!
1. Alisha from Late Night Rantings of a Toddler Mom
2. Mandy from Mommy Cracked
3. Sarah from Mom Tips and Notes from the ZooKeeper
4. Alicia from Heaven Bound
5. Stephanie from A Pocket Full of Buttons
6. BrnEyedGal from Brown Eyed Gal
7. Moe from Momma Moe's Blog
and last but not least...
8. Jo from Under the Influence